Eager Thursday















Thursday. It wasn't grand at all but then again, there wasn't some storybook version of Thursday that I wanted. It was just exhaustion and teething and energy.

Then my new friend Katherine taught me to me to spin wool into yarn with the spinning wheel my Aunt gave to me four years ago.

Then, George took me on a motorcycle ride while a friend played with the children.

Then, the children played in the mud while George and Russell made beautiful music on the back porch. Better than the Last of the Mohican sound track music.

Then my sweet friend Emily came over with a most lovely bottle of wine. She said I'd had an eager day. It is true.

These pictures are from a visit with friends Tuesday, a fishing trip Wednesday and Eager Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cattle Are Lowing

Love Them. Feed Them. Talk To Them. The Rest Is Icing On The Cake.

Coffee Shop