Summer

Summer is here. Frozen bananas on a stick. A meal straight from our backyard. Processing 64 ears of corn before lunch. Pickling, canning, freezing, brewing beer, singing sea shanties late into the evening with David and Katie.


Diving into water, the legos, dancing, coloring, music, and the bed when we are popping with food and love and exhaustion.

The children feel summer . . . Amelia made deviled eggs solo. She is definitely a southern lady!

George Wilder is already writing songs. He sang this for me while I wrote it down:

I love you in the morning. It is starting to rain. I love you when I was growing it’s a happy day when I sing my song. It’s a happy day





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cattle Are Lowing

Love Them. Feed Them. Talk To Them. The Rest Is Icing On The Cake.

Mother's Day Garden Rescue